View Single Post
Old 08-23-04, 12:58 PM   #13 (permalink)
Well, I think for the most part, reptiles cost more up here. There are the exceptions of course. Now, considering how cost of living is less here, and thus supposedly the cost of breeding, that doesn't really make that much sense. In addition, since there is less money blowing around up here, you would expect prices to be lower... after all, market prices usually mean what the market is willing to bear, rather than just a fixed price that most people go along with while some others don't. Obviously, nobody sells their animals for less than what they think they could get and still sell them all. Therefore, I think the people selling their reptiles for cheaper (strictly referring to CBB here) are just more closely reflecting where supply meets demand.

With that said, I really don't believe in buying anything WC unless CBB is unavailable. People who know enough to come to forums like these especially should know better.
1.0 Pastel Ball Python, 1.9 Normal Ball Pythons, 0.1 African House Snake, 1.0 Savannah Monitor, 0.0.1 Argentinian Horned Frog