Originally posted by CamHanna
Once in gym class my friend dared me to stick a bobby-pin in an outlet. I did it but I let go and jumped when I got shocked, then I had to grab it again and pull it out. I got some burns but nothing that mattered, the teacher didn't even notice.
LOL gotta love getting zapped! My parents were given this bug zapping thing, it looks identical to a tennis racket, except it has a little switch and the lines become active - that sure seems to be a favourite when people start drinking around here