Thread: Just Curious...
View Single Post
Old 08-19-04, 05:20 AM   #26 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to damzookeeper
Yes, I agree, but I also know that we have a lot of younger people on the forum and some that may be a bit more nieve than others. I know I certainly was when I first got into herps. Believing everything the pet store told me. Boy was that stupidity. Now I realize not every pet store is like this but some are just out there to sell and don't care if you buy on a whim, they will asure you that you have everything you need just to make that sale even if you don't.

I know we have some kids on this site that are under 10 and so when I get questions like "How much food will my leo eat a night?" Or "What size cage does my corn snake need?" I will answer them like I'm talking to a 10 year old. If I don't like the question, I just don't answer. Simple as that. This is a forum after all and imo there is no stupid question, so even the simpliest questinos shouldn't go unanswered. But as I said, that is my opinion and to each there own. If you don't have time to be bothered with a simple question then don't come on and redicule the person, just leave the question be and go to the next.
Herps are like pringles, you can't stop at just one.
'believe me I know!!'