View Single Post
Old 08-19-04, 12:42 AM   #56 (permalink)
Ok where to start, there are many updates to add to the show other then the vendor list this time.

Let's start with the BBQ. All the burgers are homemade and the salads. Bonnie has been busy making the burgers and will be doing the salads later on. I will use clean containers this year since Greg was bothered by this, lol. The good thing is I thaw tested the hamburger meat about 7 times and it is good till then anything after 7 times it starts to change color and the flies don't hang around anymore, but don't worry about the containers.

The prize for one of the vendors is going to be a Autostart GS-1422 Automatic Transmission Multi-channel remote car starter. With 2 key chain remotes. The winner however will have to get it installed. If you are from the area you can get it upgraded to Manual Transmission if you like. Just pay the difference. This is a $100 value for just showing up as a vendor. I would like to thank Vibe Car Audio for this prize.

This next one should make everyone happy. I got a ATM Machine for the show. It will be in the same room right by the main doors. This is going to be so handy for people wanting to buy stuff.

The person who one the free Jacuzzi Room was Jim from Capital Colubrids. He gets a two night stay paid for.

I know there is more to say just way to tiered to think right now. I will post more when I can remember.
WALTER @ Mice & Things