View Single Post
Old 08-18-04, 05:12 AM   #28 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to damzookeeper
I've got 6 at the moment, soon to be 8. I don't want to get higher than 20. But that is what I said with my leos and I have over 30 breeders and over 100 leos with babies. I'm cutting my leo collection down now to bring my snake collection up. I also recently cut my bearded collection down from 15 to my now permant 8. I hope. lol. It's hard when you do it alone, thank goodness my daughter has started helping me out with feeding, too bad I couldn't get her to do some cleaning. lol. It's a daily chore for the cleaning and feeding since I have over 100 cages to clean with all the herps but well worth the reward of having them and loving them. I don't want to get much bigger because I still spend time with my snakes and my fav. dragons and skinks, the leos don't get much hands on, nor the fat tials or cresteds (cresteds perfer it that way anyway. lol) But I know I'm getting to my limit now and have to stop my obsession.

For snakes I have 3 corns. I want 2 or 3 more.
I have 1 sinaloan milk. (that one is my daughter's) I want a pair of apricot pueblans.
2 balls. Normals.
and coming are a ksb and a hognose. I will eventually want to pair them up as well.
I'll never own hots or anything that is over 7 feet because my husband is terrified of snakes and I'm just lucky, and extremely happy to have the ones I do.
Herps are like pringles, you can't stop at just one.
'believe me I know!!'