View Single Post
Old 08-15-04, 06:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to annieb_mice Send a message via Yahoo to annieb_mice
I can't remember a time when I WASN"T interesting in snakes, lizards, frogs, bugs, ect. I remember growing up in New Westminster, B.C., and going frogging behind the Canada Games Pool where there was a big pond! I used to catch salamanders, frogs, snakes, bugs, ect there all the time! A great place for "snaking" was in the HUGE field right behind the old B.C. Pen! I can't count the number of snakes I used to find there on any one given day.. LOL! I kept one snake for a while, then let it go. I remember setting up a "pond" and raising tadpoles for a while too... I would spend HOURS just catching bugs and stuff and running home again to feed them! I can't remember how many actually survived, but there were quite a few of them, and I brought them all down to the pond behind the pool and let them all go.. after saying good bye to each and every one of them... LOL!
Nowadays, I have two ball pythons, two sinoloan milksnakes, two boa constrictors, and coming soon... two Mexican Black kingsnakes!
Take care
Annie B. <:3 )~~
Please check out our new website --