View Single Post
Old 08-15-04, 12:17 AM   #60 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to bistrobob85
yeah, she's talking to you, pal. as i was saying, we've had this thread about ''experience people'' before and i don't want to start it over. You've got yourself a pretty nile monitor and if your parents own the petshop, they probably know what you've bought and will help you with it. In fact, i am pretty much worrying about the nile monitor's future, but if you truly have the room and cash to feed a huge monitor, thats your responsibility. If i'm being hard on you, it is because statistically speaking, almost NO 14 years old would be able to take care of a mature nile, but if you have nice resources and are able to do the job, well my compliments...

Trevor, i just want to tell you that i dont need more flyes than i already have!!! Still, i think you might understand what i'm worried about. No offense to anyone, everybody keep making up their own strawberry jello ( sooooooo tasty!!! ).

1.1 BCI, 0.1.1 ETB, 0.1 Dumeril's Boa, 0.0.1 Savannah Monitor, 1.0 Diamond x JCP, 0.0.5 Lithobius Forficatus, tons of Rats, Dog and Cat.
Login to remove ads