Thread: Just Curious...
View Single Post
Old 08-14-04, 05:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
I only think people who are on line are lazy when they expect us to do it all for them and they don't bother reading the simplest of care sheets on their own first before they ask what temp their boa should be.
I've said it before and I'll say it againl; Ask me a question about the instructions, don't ask me to read you the instructions.
So IMO the only lazy people on line are the same ones in our schools and work places, they are the ones that expect other people to do their work for them. Everyone is a newbie at least once and I won't forget that but no one held my hand for me along the way, nor do they now as I continue to learn every day. I have no intentions of holding anyone else hand either. If someone doesn't know how to learn I'd rather teach them how to rather than learn for them. People have to be taught to do for them selves rather than have people do things for them. You know what they say; "Fish for someone and they can feed themselves for a day. Teach them to fish and they can feed themselves for a life time."