View Single Post
Old 08-13-04, 04:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
SCReptiles's Avatar
Join Date: Jun-2003
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Age: 46
Posts: 1,562
I just got off the phone with Scott, he tells me that Daytona has been evacuated. I intended to leave now and spend the night there, as of now I am planning to leave about 300am and arrive there tomorrow about noon. I have called the promoter and the Ocean center and both voice mails say the show is still on. If anyone gets any solid Intel that the show is cancelled or postponed please let me know. I will not be back on the net till Monday. My cell is 423.580.7513. Thanks.
__________________ 2.2 Crotalus adamanteus. 2.2 Crotalus h. atricaudatus. 2.2 Crotalus h. horridus. 1.1 Agkistrodon p. piscivorus. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. contortrix. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. mokasen. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. laticinctus. 1.1 Agkistrodon c. pictigaster. Agkistrodon c. phaeogaster. 1.2 Sistrurus miliarius barbouri. 1.1 Micrurus fulvius. 0.0.1 Micrurus fulvius tenere
SCReptiles is offline