View Single Post
Old 07-31-04, 09:13 PM   #15 (permalink)
I think that the teacher should lose his <A TITLE="Click for more information about job" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="|1||||job|AA1VDw">job</A> based on the fact that his job is to teach the kids about seince and not about feeding a snake.yes it is part of life and life happens but puppies are pets and have no place in a snakes mouth. I have kids and would have a fit if this was at my kids school. I have snakes and feed them but would never feed my snakes anything that was alive just becasue i think it is not a nice or normal thing to sit there and watch. but that is my opintion. It just makes me think what this world is coming to when people enjoy watch another kill another animal and eat it. yes again it is life but i think people should take more time into watching things that are not so nasty to watch. again i am not saying anything about anyone just my opintion and like the saying goes opintions are like a@@holes and everyone has one.and again i own snakes and lizards. lol

Last edited by madison.s; 07-31-04 at 09:16 PM..
Login to remove ads