View Single Post
Old 07-30-04, 06:30 PM   #29 (permalink)
Gary D.

Send a message via MSN to Gary D.
Timothy Zahn!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Well we will always differ there, that was by far the worst series imaginable, He knew Jack s*** about SW mythos when he wrote that, add libbed his way though it, found a simple means to make it possible to not have to address the force and then stole liberally from Jedi to get out of the series!!!!!!!! Zahn was the worst !, and Vector Prime the one book that sums up the "if you can't write within the SW universe, then change it to suit you" philosophy that characterizes a long list of bad novelists. But that seems to be a dividing line between us Old School SW fanatics and today's SW geeks.

Which is an excellent point there, I never was nor will be a SW "geek" I'm far too hard core old school with way too much of a life to wear that hat.

Besides this is the wrong board for this arguement anyway. There are forums at TFN for this.

Never trust anyone who can't remember seeing SW in theaters in 1977. (AKA don't trust anyone UNDER 30)
Have you tried the IGUANA? I hear it's great. IGUANA kabobs for all !!! EAT YOUR IGUANA, EAT YOUR IGUANA, EAT YOUR IGUANA, EAT YOUR IGUANA, EAT YOUR IGUANA, EAT YOUR IGUANA, EAT YOUR IGUANA, EAT YOUR IGUANA, EAT YOUR IGUANA, EAT YOUR IGUANA ... This message brought to you by ssEATYOURIGUANAss.com