View Single Post
Old 10-23-02, 04:29 PM   #14 (permalink)
Smile So many responses

Thanks for all the responses!
1- I'll look for fart bubbles too.
2- They definately feel better if I leave my arm in the tub also, as something to hang on to.
3- I normally soak just to help with the shedding process, and the occasional pee/poo situations.
4- My BP use to only eat black gerbils. Recently I have gotten her to eat 2 gerbil-scented rats (because gerbils get exensive and won't be enough for when she gets bigger) and I attempted to feed her a frozen rat last week. It was a "no go."
5- This weekend I will attempt to feed my Hog Isle, Red Tail, and Burm frozen- they are still all pretty young and live is what they were used to. I just kind of wished that the BP would have set a good example for the others.

For those who feed frozen, do you have to jiggle the food infront of your snake? Do you toss yours right in the cage? Do you still feed them in something other than their cage? Any tips and hints would be appreciated.

I just found homes for my 4 snake ladies: ball python, colombian boa, hogg isle boa, and a burmese. *sniff* How I miss them so...

How do I set my laser printer to 'stun'?