View Single Post
Old 07-22-04, 12:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
Send a message via ICQ to Youkai Send a message via AIM to Youkai Send a message via MSN to Youkai
Theft at Richmond Super Pet - please help

Hello all,

Recently, a juvenile hognose and a young cornsnake were stolen from the store I work at.

The western hognose was just recently purchased from Port Credit, and was no longer than 6"...if that. The corn was also very young. It was abberently patterned with a stripe going from the head down probably the first 1/4 to 1/3 of its body. Normal coloring.

The woman who stole the animals was very overweight, had dark, shaggy, straight hair tied back in a ponytail. She wore what looked to be a jersey and also a baseball cap. She was very quick and knew what she was doing...obciously she's been at this before. On our cameras, she checked everything (including parrots!) for proper locks. Unfortunately, these tiny snakes were unable to be placed in enclosures that could go under lock and key.

These two snakes were my personal favorites in the store. Especially the corn, who needed a bit of extra TLC when it came in. Though it wouldn't be much, I would try my hardest to personally reward anyone who can lead to the snakes' return.

If you have any information, you can PM me or email me at

Or, preferably, call me at home at: (604) 737-2587
Or, call the Richmond Super Pet at: (604) 214-1306

Thank you,

I am highly prized for my meat. :eb:
Login to remove ads