View Single Post
Old 07-14-04, 03:56 PM   #36 (permalink)
Veteran Member
I say whack her into small enough chunks to feed to the specimens they "keep" as they are most likely all in need of a meal anyhow Heh Heh.
I wonder if I went to the media & stated that I was say a Cat rescue & that I let the animals breed yearly just so I could drown all the kitttens they produce because they will be unwanted & better off dead if I would be viewed as a media hero too. Saving the public from these horrible unwanted creatures. Probably not eh I can't see the difference myself, but then again I'm not a "Journalist" either LOL It hard to believe that a REAL newspaper even prints this crap. I too would like to see a real reporter do a story on her rescue & let the real truth be known. Any of you BCers have a petition started to shut down this HELLHOLE? If so please post a link. I would like to visit her in person myself & chat to her personally, but I don't think my head can fit far enough up my butt to see things from her perspective. Mark
Mark's GONE SNAKEE! working with select Colubrids (Corns, GB Kings, EIs) and Woma Pythons
All stock parasite free and established on F/T prey. No PMs please email at