View Single Post
Old 10-20-02, 08:53 PM   #14 (permalink)
Join Date: Oct-2002
Location: New Jersey
Age: 53
Posts: 460
Send a message via Yahoo to tai_pan1
Try contacting your State Assemblyman and State Senators. They may be able to help. Are there any state herp organizations in Tx? I would contact them as well, as they may be able to help. If there are any state universities or colleges nearby, their science departments and law departments may also be able to help. It takes hours and hours of phone calls to find out if any of the above can help, but it might be worth it.
tai_pan1 is offline