View Single Post
Old 06-28-04, 12:02 AM   #7 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to Brock
I think it was the meaning behind the question: natural or simple?

All of the animals in my signature are housed in as natural enclosures as I can provide. They are all voracious eaters, grow well, breed well, I have never had a single problem in 4 years of keeping them, they can survive going a more than two weeks without food because they are so healthy prior to, sheds are good, personalities (with the exception of my male veiled who was bought as a juvie) are very friendly, and I would think it's save to assume they feel more comfortable - hiding spots, variations in tempurature with shade and stuff, comfortable and variable basking/lounging spots, and better excersize.

I think as long as diet and other neccessary needs are met, it doesn't matter what methods you use, but in my opinion and experience, a natural setup is easier than an easy one.

1.1 Veiled Chameleons : 1.1 Crested Gecko : 0.1 Pictus Geckos (looking to trade or sell $25) : 1.0 normal leopard gecko - 0.1 tang 100% het bliz leo - 0.2 bliz leos (All leopards for sale/trade) : 1.0 Leucisitc Texas Ratsnake (Looking to trade for Crestie or pygmy chams)