Thread: New market expo
View Single Post
Old 06-23-04, 09:34 AM   #58 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to rangersreptiles
Ok everyone just so everyone is straight about the Silent auction and the auction that went on with the live animals. The proceeds for the Silent auction did go to Reptile Rescue. The live animal auction did not. In my defence I left the room for 5 miniutes and came back, found out that it was going on and put a stop to it. Unfortunatly not before those animals were sold.

I would like to thank everyone for their comments and concerns. Every bit of feedback will help me give everyone a better show next year.

I also want to address the vendors list for Marisa. I did not pad the list, the people that didn't come had in fact confirmed last year. I tried to contact them again closer to the show and for whatever reason did not receive another confirmation. I didn't want to have their names removed just in case they showed. I did know that their was a problem with my e-mail and some vendors could not contact me. I was not made aware of the problem until the day of the show so it was no ones fault. This has been a learning experence for me, it was the first show I had ever done. I have learned alot from it and will try my best to fix the things that need fixing.

Thanks agian for your comments;