Thread: New market expo
View Single Post
Old 06-19-04, 08:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
Capital Dragons
Well I just got home 9:15pm. I was up at 3am to drive from Ottawa to Newmarket. So needless to say Iím burnt! The show was ok. But there was hardly anyone there. For most of the day there were more vendors than there were people walking around. But it was a GREAT chance to talk to people and it was nice to meet some of the other vendors.

Tim from Capital dragons, he has some very nice red dragons, I wouldn't of complained if he was in the auction too.
I told the organizer that I wanted to give 50$ towards any of my stock for the auction but by 1pm I hadnít sold a dragon! (I think I wasnít alone on that one) I had to drive from Ottawa and I just couldnít afford to loose money and all that time to make it to the show. But I really wanted to help the rescue.

Near the end of the day people were auctioning off stuff and some one auctioned off a baby bearded dragon for 2$! Iím sorry but I think there is something wrong with thatÖ

Any way I need some sleep but I had a great time talking about what I love, sales or no sales. And that just means that there will be more killer dragons for the Sept 12 pcpc in T.O. and the TARS show Sept 25-26th in Calgary.
Login to remove ads