Thread: Expo spoils ??
View Single Post
Old 06-16-04, 10:10 PM   #69 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to Sean_.E.
It was a really slow show and a very long day but all in all I had a great time. I helped out Jordan M. and at his table for the day ( I was the guy with black hair and a plain white long-sleeved shirt on, for those of you who don't know me), met lots of cool people and saw a few cool animals. Selection at the show wasn't all that great but there were a select few animals that really caught my eye. It was fun, I definately had lots of laughs.

Does anyone ever BUY anything at the shows, or do people just go because its a cheap zoo with wicked animals to see up close?
I have to admit Jeff, yes, thats part of it . That and the many other aspects of a reptile show. One of the best parts of the show is being able to meet and socialize with people that have the same interest as you, there are some really interesting, cool and informative people out there!

Many vendors/businesses (that sell animals, supplies and feeders) only sell at shows so many people go just to buy from these people.

Anyways Im sure you know how a Reptile Expo works!

Linds: I know what you mean, seemed to have disappeared from the face of the earth. Hmmm...

Oh, by the way I picked up a little baby yellow ratsnake (Thanks "Jungle Jen" a.k.a."Suntiger" ), couldn't resist the little guy!

Sean E.
Sean E.

Last edited by Sean_.E.; 06-16-04 at 10:23 PM..