View Single Post
Old 06-15-04, 12:08 PM   #33 (permalink)
Gary D.

Send a message via MSN to Gary D.
As much as I enjoy his edutainment, he should definately be fined big time. Just because he's a celebrity and allegedly educates while he entertains, doesn't mean that he can be disrespectful of the laws in place to protect the animals he supposedly loves so much. By breaking those laws it tarnishes his image and more importantly the message he is supposedly trying to pass on. By his celeb status he gained permission to be there in the first place and he abused that. Period. What's the harm? Look at it this way, I do a lot of educational presentations for guides and scouts. Just because I do good things with my reptiles doesn't mean that I should be allowed to go out and collect indiginous species like Hertrodon and not be accountable. After all they're not indangered. What's the harm. If you truly respect the animal, you respect and support the laws created to protect it.
Have you tried the IGUANA? I hear it's great. IGUANA kabobs for all !!! EAT YOUR IGUANA, EAT YOUR IGUANA, EAT YOUR IGUANA, EAT YOUR IGUANA, EAT YOUR IGUANA, EAT YOUR IGUANA, EAT YOUR IGUANA, EAT YOUR IGUANA, EAT YOUR IGUANA, EAT YOUR IGUANA ... This message brought to you by ssEATYOURIGUANAss.com