View Single Post
Old 10-16-02, 09:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
Send a message via ICQ to Clownfishie Send a message via MSN to Clownfishie
Well -- we'll see I guess. After 3 straight losses I hope that they put Belfour back in net tomorrow night. I just haven't been impressed with what I've seen of Kidd so far...

The atmosphere was incredible That was half the fun... hehe... the uproar at the end of the game with that disputed goal was insane! people actually started chanting "bull ****"... hehe... the whole place basically! Followed by "goal goal goal"... and then "booooooooooooooooo" when they called it a no goal.

All in all, I had a great time -- never been to an NHL game before, nevermind one in a hockey crazy town like Toronto... hehe We've got minor league teams in Victoria, but it's not even close to being the same! Spent way too much money too Oh well! *grins*. I was going to buy myself a jersey -- thank god I tried it on first before I spent the money -- I'm so short that the damn thing came down halfway to my knees... hehe... looked more like a dress than a shirt! Ended up getting a jacket & a hat instead -- I'll get more use out of them anyways Oh, and I got several pucks as souvenirs too One for me, and 3 for other people... hehe...
Herp Haven Reptiles - Quality Captive Bred Herps

Gecko Haven
Login to remove ads