1. Dogs - I'd have a whole big pack of 'em comprised of golden retrievers, german shepards, border collies (or border collies crossed with lab, either or), rotweilers, and great danes. And then something small and lap-dogish. Not sure what. Probably some mut that has like 5 different breeds in it... I absolutely love dogs. Had one almost all my life. (And in addition to all these dogs, someone to clean up after them. Scooping poop sucks, heh.)
2. Fish - I would have three different piranha tanks with three different types. One with a big mean rhom. One with a schoal of about 7 red bellies. And then a smaller tank with a gold spilo. I'd also want just some huge 90 gallon heavily planted tank with tiny things like cardinal tetras, etc. And maybe a couple big tanks full of African cichlids. I love my fish tanks I have and when I eventually get my own place they'll be built right into the walls.
2. Snakes - I would like to have a nice collection of ATBs. Immaculate ATBs of the best color that I could breed and use as classy show animals in nice set-ups. I would also get into the rarer Asian rat snakes. And of course, some corns. In addition, I'd also like to have a ball python or two; a nice pair. I think snakes are intriguing and simply would like the keep the species I adore most.
3. Bearded Dragons - A small colony with a bg, strapping, great gene-line male and some really nice females. I think beardies are adorable and incrediblt intelligent. Plus they also make good show animals as they're often out, posing and sunning themselves.
4. Shark - I'm listing this separate from fish because I don't think it's quite in the same category. Not quite sure which type. And I know they all need a few thousand gallons to be content. But still. How amazing would it be to have a huge tank as the centerpiece to your custom built home with a nice big lurking shark in it? Intriguing animals and so peaceful to watch.
5. Hardwicki Uromastyx - I just love these guys. I think their outwardly appearance is great and from the few times I've been able to interact with them (never owned one) they've come across as having great personalities.
6. Chameleon - Not sure which type. Nothing too fancy. But I think these are graceful, beautiful animals and would love to have one. Just one. I'd set it up with a nice big enclosure to live in with some nice plant work and let it have a great time.
7. I don't know what type of monkey they are... But when I was young, this pet store in my area out in BC had these TINY little monkeys that they kept in this fairly sizeable enclosure. They were SMALL to me then, so they must be tiny lil' suckers. Though I don't know anything but them, evidentally, I would definitely learn as they were so interesting and attentive and friendly. There was a sign warning people from sticking fingers through the bars of their enclosure, but when I did it, they licked my fingers.
8. Wolf - It just occurred to me that this doesn't count as a 'dog'. But it would be quite amazing to have one. Very different personality than most dogs. My mom knew someone who owned a third generation cb wolf and she was one of the most breath taking animals I have ever seen.
9. Cougar - I know, I know. Probably not the best idea in the world. But still, we're fantasizing here, right? So. I'm not a cat person. But. This would be the exception. When I lived in BC they were an issue... Now, I wouldn't keep it as a pet like I would, say, a dog. What I would probably like to do is have a sanctuary of some type where they can be provided for if circumstances did not allow them to return to the wild. Also some rehab and such in there. These are animals that should be treated with a lot of respect. And I would give it to them.
10. Pot Belly Pig - It could play with my little mutt lap dog. And they're cute and amusing. So why the heck not?