View Single Post
Old 06-09-04, 04:05 PM   #33 (permalink)
Send a message via AIM to Jeff_Favelle Send a message via MSN to Jeff_Favelle Send a message via Yahoo to Jeff_Favelle
just because someone is breeding there herps does not mean they are taking care of there animals.... trust me.... I've seen some breeders operations
And just because someone successfully bred their herps and sold them, doesn't mean that they don't love reptiles and they don't take good care of them. Blanket statements do NOT work either way. I'm with Crannie and V.hb. Don't lump people together and don't say what the "majority" does, because I don't think we even know 1/10 of the amount of people that actually keep snakes. The people that post here on is probably 1% of 1% of 1% of the people that actually own reptiles in Canada.

Keep what you want to keep and sell what you want to sell. As long as you take good care of it and are honest, who gives a flying FRICK what anyone else thinks? I know I sure don't. And I know that people and reptiles would be better off if people would worry more about THEIR OWN collections than labelling what other people do with theirs.