View Single Post
Old 05-31-04, 05:27 PM   #88 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to jjaj02
Ok, I haven't read this entire thread because its soooo long and I don't have enought time today but here is what I think. Oh and if some of the stuff that I am saying has been said already please excuse me. I think that the price of herps as dropped significantly in the last 5 years or so. Maybe not all of them but some of them have definatly dropped. It's because of these people that cut corners to undersell reputable breeders. In return these reputable breeders have to drop their prices to compete with "backyard" breeders. So really I think sometimes these people that bitch about prices are getting an awesome deal anyways. But cheap people will be cheap people I guess. I think that the prices of snakes should be higher. I don't think that (a lot) of times people are selling them for what they are worth any more. But I guess these people who are trying to make a quick buck by cutting corners are the ones that really set the prices. If breeders wanna throw on an extra couple of bucks for boxing or handling or whatever. I say go for it. They already arent getting what the snake is worth so why lose out even further. I don't know..........just my two cents.
0.0.1 Red Tail Green Rat Snake, 2.1.2 Corn Snakes, 0.0.1 Albino Banded Cali. Kingsnake, 0.0.1 Pueblan Milksnake, 0.0.1 Yellow Rat Snake, 0.1 Veiled Chameleon, 1.0 African Spur Thigh Tortoise, 0.0.1 Crested Gecko, 0.1.1 Armadillo Lizards, 0.0.1 Leopard Gecko, 0.0.1 Tiger Salamander