View Single Post
Old 05-31-04, 11:57 AM   #80 (permalink)
David Kwok
Send a message via ICQ to David Kwok Send a message via MSN to David Kwok Send a message via Yahoo to David Kwok
Kwok, that' the best quote of heard since Trev's signature! LOL! That should be every snake breeder's motto! Ha ha!!

I don't know if it should be every snake breeders motto.... but from the title of the thread you want to put everything in a "business" context. So I am telling you to stop tripping.

Now that you have complainted about the cost side of it, why don't you complain a bit about the Revenue side of it.

How much in Cash sales did you do to incur such a huge 750$ expence in the year?

$20 an hour? what else would you have been doing that would better suit your time then drive a box of snakes to the airport?

Not trying to start a fight here, but if you are trying to run a business you will have expenses. And of course big business = big expenses. Whether it's your personal time, opportunity cost of capital, space, future earnings.

Maybe you should sell your collection to me that will solve your expense problem.

Login to remove ads