View Single Post
Old 05-30-04, 02:34 AM   #56 (permalink)
Send a message via AIM to Jeff_Favelle Send a message via MSN to Jeff_Favelle Send a message via Yahoo to Jeff_Favelle
If $12 adds up so much with jungles, why not get diamonds. I guess I look at it a bit simple at times, but.
I work with Jungles because I like to work with them, not because I can make more money with them than another snake. If I wanted to work with Diamonds, I walk down the block to Don's house and grab a bunch. Or I could have gotten in on them when he brought them in years ago. But they don't appeal to me and I'm not about to work with them to make my bottom line higher.

That's not the point of this post. The point of this post was to ask whether or not the selling of the snake or snakes should subsidize the packaging and delivering of them to the airport. It was an honest question that a LOT of people had thoughts on. Obviously it doesn't add up to "too much" for me because if it did, I would have been shipping CB reptiles across Canada for the last 10 years. I'm fine with it. I was thinking out loud to my fellow herpers in North America and beyond to get some market feedback for free. That's why I love this site. Instant feedback from the very people that drive/create the market.

Nothign wrong with that.