View Single Post
Old 05-15-04, 06:09 PM   #18 (permalink)
Join Date: Jul-2003
Location: Ontario
Posts: 1,176
Originally posted by ThrowedOff
I don't know if I'd use the word toxic though.
I would, and anyone who has made the mistake, or heard tell of someone who has, would too. Cedar phenols are toxic to reptiles (capable of causing injury or death, especially by chemical means).
I also agree wth Matt, Joe, and Jeff... please let it go. Just my opinion, but I never could fathom how someone can be content knowing they have removed an animal from the wild - the "tree hugger" in me I suppose
But, as Joe said, good luck with whatever you choose to do.

Last edited by Removed_2815; 05-15-04 at 06:58 PM..
Removed_2815 is offline