View Single Post
Old 05-11-04, 11:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
Former Moderator no longer active
Join Date: Feb-2002
Location: Christchurch
Posts: 10,251
We used it at work before, once and only once (for a reason). The stuff was absolutely awful. Says you can spray it on the snake, yet it carries all the typical cautions and warnings of any poison (ie- wear gloves, if contact with skin occurs yadda yadda, etc.). Hmmmm... if I can't get it on my skin, I'm not putting it on my snake! I had to wear a bandanna around my face because the minute I started spraying the enclosures down I was unable to breathe. Shortness of breath, coughing, etc. No good. The stuff gets two thumbs down from me

The situation described by Auskan sounds like a typical case of neurological damage caused by poison. If Reptile Relief can cause a full grown human to react badly, no doubt it would be so brutal on a hatchling that only weighs grams. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
Linds is offline  
Login to remove ads