View Single Post
Old 05-02-04, 12:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
Veteran Member
"you have to speak english" is not a quote Cruciform unless you are quoting yourself (reread #10). IMO it is meant to come across as you choose to move to & become part of a society, but refuse to become part of it by rejecting the language. Whatever that society/languauge is has already been established long before you came along. I can't expect to move to France say & be all mad at them because they don't want to change everything to english for me just because I decide to move there & refuse to accept the language & culture already in place. There is no harm in bringing culture with you, but don't expect the "natives" to change theirs just because you decide to move there & refuse to become actively involved in the culture that already exists. If where ya came from is so great, why did ya move here? My 2 cents (again LOL) Mark
P.S. I see a lot of bank machines here in Canada now have english, french & Mandrin Chinese. Do you think we should include every other language in the world as an option too just not to offend anyone by leaving them out LOL
Mark's GONE SNAKEE! working with select Colubrids (Corns, GB Kings, EIs) and Woma Pythons
All stock parasite free and established on F/T prey. No PMs please email at