View Single Post
Old 04-28-04, 02:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
Toirtis's Avatar
Join Date: Mar-2003
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Age: 49
Posts: 96
Send a message via MSN to Toirtis
Having used the 'Nix Mix' quite successfully for about 12-13 years now (and quite often, considering all the rescue animals I deal with), I can attest to its efficacy and safety, but I would strongly suggest following Mark's advice to make sure the subjest is well hydrated first...and I would still advise against bathing the snake in the solution, as there is just too much of a risk of possible ingestion, even of tiny amounts (remember, this is a neurotoxic, chloinesterase-inhibiting poison we are dealing with here).
G. A. Christian Bilou, MA, B.Sc.
Director, Reptile Rescue Alberta
Toirtis is offline