Thread: What to do???
View Single Post
Old 04-16-04, 09:50 AM   #6 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to drewlowe Send a message via Yahoo to drewlowe
If this person was my personal friend i would have already stepped up and said something, but it is a long time friend of my mans, so there is that invisible boundry i have to worry about (you know me being the girlfiend and all).

I really do like the idea of printing him out a caresheet as that would be a "low key" approach of telling him to "step it up" on the care aspects. If anyone can point me in the right direction of a GOOD solid caresheet for bci/bcc, seeing as i have NEVER done any research on them. I only know "common sence" or basic knowledge on keeping snakes. I don't want to counter act his bad habits with more, if ya know what i mean.

I'm still going to give him some mice, cause i have no use for them anyway, and i still have tons of parazap (a little bit of that stuff goes a long way).

Thanks for everyone's suggestions, this is alot harder than i thought it would be. If it was my family or a friend i would have already slapped em silly and told them to straiten up. LOL

1.2 Bearded dragons (Login, Raven, & Jean Grey) 1.1.1 Corn snakes(Havoc,Sable, & Kink0 1.5 Leo's (Psyloke (Lucky-male) Speedball, Domino, Rouge, Siren, Elektra) 1.0 Veiled Chams (Neo), 0.1 Rose Hair T. (Night Crawler) 0.0.3 Crested Geckos (Shiva, Storm, Beast) 0.2 Kenyan Sand Boas (Tigra & Cloak)