Great post man !
- If you build an enclosure, have it checked by 1 or 2 other herpers before you put your animal in it.
Even if you planned your project very well, there's allways something you overlooked or that you should improove.
- No you don't have to buy 10$ light bulbs.. normal soft white often do the trick
- A plant bulb or fluorescent DOESN'T emit UVB.
- It's not because the guy at the pet store says it's good,,, that it's true even if he really seems to know what he's talking about
- Herps don't get lonely.
- Mealworms or superworms aren't known to eat your lizards inside.