View Single Post
Old 03-30-04, 10:41 AM   #5 (permalink)
CraigC's Avatar
Join Date: Jan-2003
Location: So. Florida
Age: 60
Posts: 396
I'm not sure about ND but in Florida you can be an idividual and sell animals. We had to get a Class III license from the FWC to sell legally, but we did not have to incorporate. I am working on getting an import/export license from USFW to be able to sell outside the US and again this can be done as an idividual. The animals we keep and breed are classed Cities II which require no paperwork here in the US, but it is required for export.
Emeralds are real Gems!
CraigC is offline  
Login to remove ads