Thread: Please Help!
View Single Post
Old 03-28-04, 10:47 AM   #7 (permalink)
Registered User
Join Date: Apr-2003
Location: Ontario
Age: 43
Posts: 335
some Insurance companies will cover your flex watt if it is instaled proper. it does not have to be csa approved to be legal in canada.

However some insurance companies may not insure, but that is a company thing and not a government thing.

It is up to you to make sure that your insurance company will cover what you are doing or using in your house because after your house burns down it is to late to say that you did not know you were not coverd.
Jayson is offline