View Single Post
Old 03-21-04, 01:29 PM   #38 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to nickykci
Originally posted by Sunrunner
I agree with Mary as well in all seriousness, I don't agree however that your husband will not even discuss it with you, it should work both ways.
My father in law is from Africa as well and he doesnt mind our snakes he just can't understand why I would pay for them and keep them in my house, they pay alot of money there to get the out of the house.
What part of Africa is he from?
He is from Togo :-)
The problem with my husband is that when i try to talk about getting a snake, all he sais is NO, he dosent give his reasons, just no, and never wants to talk about it, it pisses me off, i'd like to at lease get a reason. I want to bring him in a pet shop and show him a corn, but i never saw a corn snake here in our pet shops... i know some ppl that have some, but they are a long drive away...
I know this is serious, we are married, and he lives with me, so even though i will do everything the snake needs, clean it, feed it... he will still see the snake. And i don't want to get one, and have to give it away! then again I am not a child, and I should be able to make that decision myself.... so as everyone can see, I am really confused!!!