View Single Post
Old 03-18-04, 10:01 AM   #12 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to drewlowe Send a message via Yahoo to drewlowe
Thanks Erin for that link i'll def. use it when i get to work and can sign on through my aol account. I'm not to worried about my password i REALLY doubt anyone will guess it.

Meow thanks for those suggestions, i don't even remember my secret q. answer i doubt anyone else will LOL. (i set it up that way on purpose). I've tried entering it everyway possible,, through my messenger and the main msn page, and it's still the same. Thought about the cap lock thing already and it's not that.

Today is the 3rd day it's been like this, i really hope nobody's trying to get into it or just being an @$$ and trying to block me from it, hopefully it's just msn having problems.

Thanks for everyones help and suggestions and i'll report it as soon as i get to work.

1.2 Bearded dragons (Login, Raven, & Jean Grey) 1.1.1 Corn snakes(Havoc,Sable, & Kink0 1.5 Leo's (Psyloke (Lucky-male) Speedball, Domino, Rouge, Siren, Elektra) 1.0 Veiled Chams (Neo), 0.1 Rose Hair T. (Night Crawler) 0.0.3 Crested Geckos (Shiva, Storm, Beast) 0.2 Kenyan Sand Boas (Tigra & Cloak)