View Single Post
Old 10-01-02, 03:03 PM   #140 (permalink)
Hey Syst3m, you know how you said, dont let JJ see it, well i was enjoying looking at everyones pic, then I was waiting for the next one, and well, I saw it

Here are some old pics of me, the one on the bottom is from this summer at the carnival, but the rest are in like 6th grade or younger * I am in 8th grade now* but, as soon as I get a recent pic, it will post it! oops, I almost forgot to tell you al labout the pics, the one on the upper left corner is of me and my friend * you cant see her* on a carnival ride. The one on the upper right is of my friends Jazmin, Laurie, and Leah, I am on the far left. The one on the bottom of those two is a pic of my mom on the far right, and my aunt wendy, and my cuz char. I am in the orange shirt * duh. And the one on the very bottom is of me on this bungee ride at the carnival. I ended up having a asthma attack on it cause it was soooo hot that day, then after that I had some lemonade and rode some rides, and puked. I guess my stomache just did not agree with it, it was really sugary though. But anyways, great pics everyone!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg somepics.jpg (48.1 KB, 809 views)
Login to remove ads