View Single Post
Old 02-12-04, 01:07 PM   #68 (permalink)
Gary D.

Send a message via MSN to Gary D.
Quote: "One thing that breeders need is a central bloodline registry, as detailed as those used by kennel clubs around the world. The ability to maintain varied bloodlines within the captive population without having to turn to WC would go far in arguing that responsible breeders can help perpetuate a species that may suffer losses due to human encroachment."

I invite anyone to read the information I have posted on the database at my site. I appologise that I have not yet relocated the site to a more browser friendly address, but I will also forward any info on requests PM'ed to me.

Canadian Boid Genetics Database

But more importantly I urge members to join or re-join their local herp club or society. I plan to work with the TARAS board to utilize the current efforts of existing societies and groups to front a more unified voice for the herp community. We have been given more than ample warning, now and in the past. It is indeed time to prepare our response.

Excellent post Lowell, and Annette thank you for bringing this article to the attention of this forum and others.

Gary Dawson
Have you tried the IGUANA? I hear it's great. IGUANA kabobs for all !!! EAT YOUR IGUANA, EAT YOUR IGUANA, EAT YOUR IGUANA, EAT YOUR IGUANA, EAT YOUR IGUANA, EAT YOUR IGUANA, EAT YOUR IGUANA, EAT YOUR IGUANA, EAT YOUR IGUANA, EAT YOUR IGUANA ... This message brought to you by ssEATYOURIGUANAss.com