View Single Post
Old 02-10-04, 02:47 PM   #27 (permalink)
Veteran Member
Very disheartening indeed to think these guys are supposed to be on our side. In reguards to the whole meat/skin thing their industry has much more money therefore power than us herpers so they choose to attack us little guys first. I for one would love to see the documented proof of their slanderous claims. Their hearts in the right place, but their heads are stuck up their butts still. I think they should concentrate their efforts on the banning of WCs & more importantly dealing with the exceedingly increasing problems concerning domesticated animals such as Cats & Dogs. Just how many C & D's are put down even on a daily basis, not because they are unhealthy, but just because they are unwanted. I would like to see these #'s referenced againest the claims againest Herpers. These WSPA people seem more content just to wipe out the pet trade in general rather than put the proper time & effort in to regulate it as it should be. No more Pet trade, no more problem, ya that will work NOT! I wonder if Lowell managed to get a Rocket Launcher yet. I know where the crosshairs should be sitting LOL (even though it ain't funny at all, sigh!) Mark
Mark's GONE SNAKEE! working with select Colubrids (Corns, GB Kings, EIs) and Woma Pythons
All stock parasite free and established on F/T prey. No PMs please email at