View Single Post
Old 02-08-04, 03:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
Send a message via AIM to Lrptls Send a message via MSN to Lrptls
i agree with every one, this kind of stuff has been going on forever and wont stop any time soon. I already have major plans for when i'm out of high school to do almost every thing jungle jen is doing. I plan on having a herp rescue, i want to educate and so on. Thats probably the most you can do, help the animals that need it and try to change how people think.
I'v already taken in many herps that were in adds and places from people who didn't want them, most were in bad shape, most i helped and still have, some didn't make it.
I have alot of mixed feelings about keeping exotics because of what the people do to them that can't care for them. But for the people that love them, exotics are great, i wouldn't be happy without herps. But i'm going to do what i want to do and even though it wont change the world, it'll be making a difference.
0.0.1 tentacled snake, 0.1 brazilian rainbow boa, 0.0.1 black blood python, 1.0 jampea reticulated python, 1.1 yellow anacondas, 1.1 emerald tree boas, 3.1 BCIs, 1.1 ball pythons, 1.0 tiger salamander, 1.1 african giant millipedes, 0.0.2 cockatiels, 2.1 ferrets, 3.0 pet rats, some fish and more
Login to remove ads