View Single Post
Old 02-07-04, 11:23 AM   #13 (permalink)
Join Date: Jan-2003
Posts: 1,470
DON'T use bleach......that is crazy. Go to shoppers drug mart tommorrow and buy some nix, it's like 12 bucks a bottle(get the cream style and lather your hands and let the snake rub through your fingers for like a half hour,then rinse the snake under water.
Do not use undiluted nix. Put the whole bottle of nix into four liters of water, and spray down the snake on the enclosure. Make sure you remove the water bowl, so the snake doesn't soak and take off all of the solution. In addition, you risk her drinking the water after she sits in it. Also its not a good idea to use bleach on wood. Even diluted bleach - it stays in the pores of the wood for quite a while.
tHeGiNo is offline