View Single Post
Old 02-04-04, 11:21 PM   #7 (permalink)
Gary D.

Send a message via MSN to Gary D.
All vets and most animal shelters can read microchips, as well as individuals who own readers like myself. The database is a private database, for thr reasons described on the site, and was designed to be national.

In Canada I am the only current database exclusively for boids. Avid's pet track will naturally register all species of animal with the AVID chip, but that is only a lost&found type application, not a genetic tracking system. In the US there was the AMERICAN BOA REGISTRY, but I believe they may have shut down due to lack of interest.

Due to initial lack of interest the web based portion of the CDN database has not been implimented. But the structure of the database exists. Once a set number of animals are participating, I will further initiate the web based member's area.
Have you tried the IGUANA? I hear it's great. IGUANA kabobs for all !!! EAT YOUR IGUANA, EAT YOUR IGUANA, EAT YOUR IGUANA, EAT YOUR IGUANA, EAT YOUR IGUANA, EAT YOUR IGUANA, EAT YOUR IGUANA, EAT YOUR IGUANA, EAT YOUR IGUANA, EAT YOUR IGUANA ... This message brought to you by ssEATYOURIGUANAss.com