Well i'll just say that about 2 years ago when i only had 1 snake, i had an incident where my heat lamp fell off of my snakes cage and onto the carpet while i was sleeping. I woke up to an awful burning smell and went to the living room to find the light on the floor and the carpet starting on fire. It burnt all the way down to the the plywood.
Now my father was renting me the house and when i told him what happened he thought we were gonna be screwed.
But he phoned his insurance company and they sent out an adjuster, i told him what happened, and he even seen the snake and everything in the living room. We ended up getting it covered by insurance no problem. Got the whole living room recarpeted and all i had to pay was a $500 deductable.
So i guess there are some out there that will insure you.
[10:12pm]«@ [Matt]» he's all up in there like swimwear.