View Single Post
Old 01-30-04, 10:08 AM   #82 (permalink)
Send a message via MSN to Invictus
So Gino, what you're telling me is, there is absolutely no way to prove that a snake is healthy due to its behavior? (And by this I mean more than temperament, so don't even try to ram that down my throat again.) Wow, talk about being uninformed. And by the way, you can keep your pompous, sarcastic "mind reading" comments to yourself. You're already coming across as an elitist know-it-all snob, so please don't exasperate the situation with your frankly petty comments.

Jeff - I would like to re-emphasize for about the fifth time that I DO NOT HAVE ADULT PYTHONS OR BREEDING PAIRS OF ANY KIND IN MY HEATED ROOM. I am well aware of their additional requirements during breeding time, and would fully provide that for them. I really don't know why I have to keep repeating myself in these posts just to get a point across.

Joshm - Your example is even dumber. 1) I am not a snake, I am a warm blooded mammal. 2) I don't have a 90 degree room. So asking me how I would feel in a 90 degree room is like asking me if I like oranges - it has NOTHING to do with ANYTHING.

And you're still yet to prove to me that you've succesfully used a heat gradient. I mean, since you're not a mind reader and I apparently am, how do YOU know that your snakes are being kept well? What are the indicators? Or are you afraid to look like a complete a$$ when I show you that my snakes exhibit the exact same indicators of being in good health? So either answer this question, or get off my back Gino. This is 6 FRICKEN PAGES that you have been dodging the question now. And don't give me any crap about "the proof is in the pudding", because when I say that, it's apparently not good enough for you. Other people who have posted that they have used heated rooms with success, and others who know other who have successfully used heated rooms is not good enough for you. What this proves is, you have no interest whatsoever in "the proof is in the pudding". All you are interested in is who agrees with you and who doesn't. Now answer the damn question, because I'm getting really bored with your know-it-all posts that contain no factual information, and are full of nothing but self-contradictory remarks.
- Ken LePage