View Single Post
Old 01-29-04, 09:35 PM   #66 (permalink)
Gino, you are still dodging the point. You say my snakes are not healthy, are not thriving, and that the proof I've offered means nothing. So there is no debate. You have yet to PROVE that my snakes are being kept in a way that is uncomfortable, and you have also yet to answer my question - what signs would be present if a snake WAS content with its surroundings? What signs would be there if it wasn't? Can YOU prove that YOUR snakes are in perfect health and are thriving? No? Didn't think so. So until you can PROVE that my snakes are being kept wrong, don't criticize me for doing things differently than you.
Dodging the point? Hardely. My proof is in the pudding. I do not claim to know what reptiles or feeling, nor am I capable of predicting health. Nor am I capable of determining the health of an animal from looking at it, or because it eats and shits. Can't forget because it doesn't leap out of the cage and attack you, or anything like that. Did I say my snakes are in perfect health? Have I ever claimed to be a snake expert as you seem to portray yourself, with the ultimate power to read their minds? No. All I know is how snakes live in the wild. And what they need to live. If your don't understand this, then I am sorry what can I say. What else do you want to know from me? And how they have evolved to live. This, you do not seem to understand. But then again, having the godlike power to read the minds of reptiles, I am sure you have the ability to change the way the live, for the good. All along I have stood by the fact that I, nor anyone else, can determine the well-being of a snake, or ANY reptile at that, simply because their behaviour seems 'normal.'