View Single Post
Old 01-22-04, 05:12 PM   #37 (permalink)
I'm not a regular poster on this site any more, because I don't have much time because of school and studying. Like someone said before me in this thread, I beleive that the people that have some sense in their brains would not leave a site because some of the owners piss them off. I've had my own share of troubles with some people and still get angry when I see "nice picture" posts just for people to increase their post number, but the majority of the user still rocks.

The only thing I can say to that is that the Jeff & the moderating team are doing one hell of a job to keep everything in check!! And with such a large number of users it's not the easiest job in the world. After a few weeks that I joined the site, I remember a thread by Mr. Jeff Favelle, congratulating Jeff ******** for reaching the 500 member milestone. Back then, the site was much easier to manage and the only thing that made me stay here was the strong sense of community. Now the only thing that has changed in my eyes is just the number. The community (and family) feeling is still here.

Thanks Jeff for making this site and for taking the time to maintain it (being a computer guy myself I know what it takes). Through this site I made a lot of awesome friends (even though I am from the other side of the world) and gained most of the herping knowledge I have.

I'm proud to be a part of sSnakeSs.