View Single Post
Old 01-22-04, 12:39 AM   #21 (permalink)
Send a message via AIM to Lrptls Send a message via MSN to Lrptls

this is the best snake i have ever and will ever own. a man was giving two 4 foot boas away, both colombian red tails. one had alot of bone deformities and the other was "agresive" he said. i got them in a rush and only had one big tank to put them in but they were growing fast and soon it wasn't big enough and they started fighting. the one with the deformities was actually the agresive one, and i REALLY wanted to keep her but had no room so i had to sell her and i miss her SO much. but the other boa became a dream snake. she doesn't even act much like a snake, took some years for her to like being handled but she will (no lie) curl up in my lap and sleep for up to a half hour in my lap. its the neatest thing. i love her to death.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mad.jpg (20.5 KB, 213 views)
0.0.1 tentacled snake, 0.1 brazilian rainbow boa, 0.0.1 black blood python, 1.0 jampea reticulated python, 1.1 yellow anacondas, 1.1 emerald tree boas, 3.1 BCIs, 1.1 ball pythons, 1.0 tiger salamander, 1.1 african giant millipedes, 0.0.2 cockatiels, 2.1 ferrets, 3.0 pet rats, some fish and more

Last edited by Lrptls; 01-22-04 at 12:42 AM..