View Single Post
Old 01-19-04, 12:10 AM   #2 (permalink)
Invictus's Avatar
Join Date: Jun-2003
Location: Calgary, AB
Age: 42
Posts: 5,641
Send a message via MSN to Invictus
You might want to look into the WAPPRIITA act of Canada. (The Wild Animal and Plant Protection and Regulation of International and Interprovincial Trade Act). It states that to import ANY wildlife, even from province to province, you need a permit. I don't know if there is a cost associated with this in Ontario, but there is in Alberta.

Here's a link directly to the act:
- Ken LePage
Invictus is offline