True or Not?
Can you guess which of the following are true or false?
1. Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning.
2. Alfred Hitchcock didn't have a bellybutton. (how would this be possible?)
3. A pack-a-day smoker will lose approximately 2 teeth every 10 yrs.
4. People do not get sick from cold weather; it's from being indoors a lot more.
5. When you sneeze, all bodily functions stop even your heart!
6. Only 7 per cent of the population are lefties.
7. 40 people are sent to the hospital for dog bites every minute.
8. Babies are born without kneecaps. They don't appear until they are 2-6 years old.
9. The average person over fifty will have spent 5 years waiting in lines.
10. The toothbrush was invented in 1498.
11. The average housefly lives for one month.
12. 40,000 Americans are injured by toilets each year. (Put the seat down when you're done dammit!)
13. A coat hanger is 44 inches long when straightened.
14. The average computer user blinks 7 times a minute. (you are being mesmerised as we speak)
15. Your feet are bigger in the afternoon than the rest of the day.
16. Most of us have eaten a spider in our sleep. (yuck!)
17. The REAL reason ostriches stick their head in the sand is to search for water. (wouldn't they have better luck looking in a stream?)
18. The only 2 animals that can see behind itself without turning it's head are the rabbit and the parrot.
19. John Travolta turned down the starring roles in "An Officer and a Gentleman" and "Tootsie." (I can't picture him in a dress)
20. Michael Jackson owns the rights to the South Carolina State anthem.
21. In most television commercials advertising milk, a mixture of white paint and a little thinner is used in place of the milk. (YUM)
22. Prince Charles and Prince William NEVER travel on the same airplane just in case there is a crash. (sounds like a lonely flight)
23. The first Harley Davidson motorcycle built in 1903 used a tomato can for a carburetor. (And a soup can for a muffler)
24. Some hospitals make money by selling the umbilical cords cut from women who give birth. They are reused in vein transplant surgery.
25. Humphrey Bogart was related to Princess Diana. They were 7th cousins.
26. If coloring weren't added to Coca-Cola, it would be green.
ALL OF THE ABOVE ARE SUPOSEDLY TRUE!