Any plumbers on the system?
We have a well with both a sediment and UV filter and an electric water heater and mostly plastic pipes. Our hot water has a sulfur smell and the fixtures where we use alot of hot water tend to have a yellow tinge to them (ie shower), also my silver rings tend to turn black. The cold water doesn't have this problem (no yellow in the kettle or water filters). We shocked the well last october and ran the bleach through both hot and cold lines and let it sit for 24 hours.
Any ideas on how we would rectify this?